Checking your Boost Mobile account allows you to monitor your usage, manage your plan, and pay your bill. There are a few different ways to check your Boost Mobile account information depending on what details you need to access.
Check Account Status and Balance Online
One of the easiest ways to check your Boost Mobile account is online through the My Account dashboard. Here are the steps to check your account status and balance online:
- Go to the Boost Mobile website and click on “My Account” at the top of the page.
- Enter your phone number or account number and password before clicking “Log In.”
- On the My Account overview page you will see your account balance, payment due date, current plan details, and usage.
- Review your account status, balance, and usage details as needed. You can click “Make Payment” to pay your bill online.
The My Account dashboard provides a quick snapshot of your Boost Mobile account status and any balance or payment due. You can also view more detailed usage information and manage your account from the menu.
Check Usage Details
To get more detailed information on your usage with Boost Mobile each month, you can check your usage details online or through the phone automated system.
- Log into your My Account dashboard.
- Click on “Usage Details” in the menu bar.
- Here you can see usage for calls, messages, and data broken down by category.
- Scroll down to view your usage history over recent billing periods.
- Compare your usage against your plan allowances to avoid overages.
- Dial #BAL (#225) from your Boost Mobile phone.
- Follow the automated prompts to check your remaining minutes, messages, and data.
- You may need to provide your phone number or account PIN when prompted.
- Make note of your usage totals and allowances remaining.
Keeping an eye on your usage details can help you track whether you are likely to exceed your plan limits or not. Both the online and phone options allow you to quickly check in on where your usage stands each month.
Review Billing and Payments
You can review billing statements and make payments through the Billing & Payments menu in your Boost Mobile account online. Here’s how:
- Log into your account and click on “Billing & Payments.”
- Under Billing you can view PDFs of your monthly statements going back 6 months.
- Review charges, payments, usage details, and your current balance.
- Under Payments, click “Make Payment” to pay your bill online.
- You can also set up Auto Re-Boost for automatic monthly payments.
Reviewing your billing statements allows you to double check the charges on your account each month. You can then pay your bill directly through your Boost Mobile account online.
Check Plan Details
It can also be helpful to log into your Boost Mobile account online to check your current plan details. Here’s how to find plan information:
- Access your account online and select “Plans.”
- View the name of your current plan and key details like data allowance, talk minutes, etc.
- Check when your plan will renew and how much renewal will cost.
- See if you are eligible to change your plan at this time, if desired.
Checking your Boost Mobile plan online allows you to confirm what plan you are on and key details like pricing, data, and renewal timing. You can also view available plan upgrades or downgrades based on your needs.
Contact Boost Mobile Support
If you need additional account assistance or have issues checking your account online, you can also contact Boost Mobile customer support directly for help. Some ways to reach customer service include:
- Call (888) 266-7848 and speak to a Boost Mobile support representative.
- Log into your account and use the live chat for assistance.
- Send a direct message on Facebook (@BoostMobile) or Twitter (@BoostMobile).
- Visit a Boost Mobile store near you for in-person support.
Boost Mobile customer support can provide account help, troubleshoot issues, answer questions, and process requests that you are unable to complete yourself through your online account portal.
Set Up Account Alerts
For convenience, you can also set up alerts through your Boost Mobile account to be notified about key account activity via text or email. Here are the types of alerts you can set up and manage:
- Balance Alerts – Get notifications when your account balance drops below a threshold.
- Payment Confirmation – Receive a text or email when your payment is processed.
- Usage Alerts – Set up alerts as you near your plan limits for minutes, messages, or data.
To manage alerts:
- Go to your account and select “Alerts.”
- Click on each alert type to customize threshold and notification settings.
- Check the box to enable each desired alert and fill in your thresholds.
- Specify whether you want to be notified by text, email or both.
- Click “Save” at the bottom to update your alert settings.
Account alerts provide an easy, automated way to monitor key account activity and usage without having to log into your account as frequently.
Use Boost Mobile App
In addition to the online account portal, you can also download and use the Boost Mobile app to check your account basics on the go. The Boost Mobile app is available for both iPhone and Android.
With the Boost Mobile app you can:
- Quickly check your account balance.
- View remaining minutes, texts, and data.
- Make payments.
- Find Boost Mobile stores and gas stations.
- Access your account and plan details.
- View or pay your bill.
- Contact customer support.
The Boost Mobile app provides an easy way to check usage, make payments, find stores, and manage your account from anywhere. Download the app from the App Store or Google Play Store to get started.
Here are the steps to check your Boost Mobile voicemail from your phone:
- Dial your 10-digit Boost Mobile phone number.
- When your voicemail greeting begins, press the * key.
- Enter your voicemail PIN when prompted and press #.
- Follow the voice prompts to listen to new and saved messages.
- Manage voicemail settings like greetings or call forwarding as needed.
- Hang up when finished checking messages.
To set up your voicemail PIN or personal greeting, call Boost Mobile customer support from your mobile phone. They can walk you through the steps to access your voicemail box for the first time and customize settings.
Refill Your Account
To add money to your prepaid Boost Mobile account, you will need to refill or “re-boost.” Here are some ways to refill your Boost Mobile account balance:
- Online – Log into your account and click “Make Payment” to refill your balance with a debit/credit card.
- Phone – Dial #ADD (#233) on your Boost Mobile phone and follow prompts to refill.
- Cash – Purchase a Re-Boost card at retailers like Walmart, Family Dollar, etc. and redeem it.
- Store – Visit a Boost Mobile store and make a payment in person.
- Automate – Set up Auto Re-Boost through your online account to refill automatically.
Refilling your account ensures you have money available to continue using your phone service and prevents suspension if your balance gets too low. Boost makes it quick and convenient to add funds through various methods.
Suspend or Reactivate Service
If you need to temporarily suspend your Boost Mobile service, you can request a suspension through your online account or by contacting Boost Mobile support directly. Here is how the suspension process works:
- Log into your account online or call support to request suspension.
- Service can be suspended for 7-90 days depending on need.
- No monthly service charges will apply during suspension.
- You can reactivate early by refilling your account balance.
- After max suspension period, account will be disconnected.
Suspending your service can be helpful if you will be traveling or otherwise unable to use your phone for an extended period. Just keep in mind that you must reactivate within the maximum suspension days otherwise your account will be canceled.
Switch Phones on Your Account
If you buy a new Boost Mobile phone, you will need to switch devices on your account. Here is how to swap to a new phone:
- On your old device, back up any data you want to transfer.
- Insert your existing Boost SIM card into your new phone.
- Power on and set up your new phone as prompted.
- Use your existing Boost Mobile phone number and account during setup.
- Your service and phone number will now work on your new device.
- When activated, you can reset your old phone to factory settings.
In most cases activating your existing SIM card in a new unlocked GSM phone will allow you to easily switch devices on your current Boost Mobile number and account.
Port Your Number to Another Carrier
If you want to switch phone carriers entirely, you will need to port out your existing phone number. Here is how number porting from Boost Mobile works:
- Choose a new carrier and set up an account and service plan.
- Request your account number and account PIN from Boost.
- Give your new carrier your Boost Mobile account details.
- Your new carrier will then submit the port out request to Boost.
- Boost will release your number which typically takes 1-3 business days.
- Once complete, your number will be active on your new carrier’s network.
Porting your number deactivates your Boost Mobile account but allows you to keep the same cell phone number when changing service providers. Contact your new carrier if you have any trouble with the porting process.
Closing Your Boost Mobile Account
To close your Boost Mobile account permanently, you first need to port out your phone number if desired. Then:
- Confirm your account balance is paid in full.
- Contact Boost Mobile support to request account closure.
- You can request any remaining account balance be refunded via check.
- Return any leased devices to avoid non-return fees.
- Your account will be closed within 1-2 billing cycles.
Be sure to port out your phone number and zero out your balance before closing your account. Once requested, account closure cannot be undone so be certain before proceeding.
Checking your Boost Mobile account regularly makes it easy to monitor your service usage, account balance, and plan details. Their website and mobile app provide convenient access to account management essentials on the go. You can also contact Boost Mobile customer support for any additional questions or issues with your account or service.
From reviewing your usage and bill to refilling your balance and switching devices, your Boost Mobile online account portal offers the key features you need to effectively manage your prepaid wireless service.