Yes, you can buy bottled syrups from Starbucks. Starbucks sells a variety of bottled syrups that can be purchased in stores or online. Some of the syrup flavors they offer include caramel, vanilla, cinnamon dolce, hazelnut, and pumpkin spice. The bottled syrups allow customers to recreate popular Starbucks drinks at home.
Buying Starbucks Bottled Syrups In Stores
Starbucks bottled syrups can be purchased at many grocery stores, supermarkets, and mass retailers that have a dedicated Starbucks section. This is usually located in the coffee aisle or with other coffee add-ins like creamers. The section will showcase full bottles of Starbucks syrups along with things like their packaged coffee beans, instant coffee packets, K-cups, etc.
Some of the stores where you can find Starbucks bottled syrups include:
- Whole Foods
The syrup selection may vary by location. But popular flavors like caramel, vanilla, mocha, and pumpkin spice are typically in stock year-round at most stores. Seasonal flavors like peppermint may only be available during certain times of the year.
The standard bottle size is 24 fl oz and typically costs between $7-$8 per bottle. The syrup bottles are plastic and feature a twist off cap with a nozzle for easy pouring. This allows customers to add the syrups to their coffee, lattes, milkshakes, and other beverages.
Some tips for buying Starbucks bottled syrups in stores:
- Check the coffee aisle first if you can’t locate the Starbucks section.
- Look for an end cap display showcasing the bottled syrups.
- Watch for sales or coupons on the syrups.
- See if your local store allows online ordering for pickup.
- Call ahead to ask if a flavor is in stock if you need a specific or seasonal one.
Buying the bottled syrups at your grocery store is the easiest and most convenient way to get your favorite Starbucks flavor to enjoy at home. Just check the bottle for the expiration date before purchasing.
Ordering Starbucks Syrups Online
In addition to finding Starbucks syrups at various retail stores, there is also the option to order them online. Starbucks offers their full selection of syrup flavors for purchase through their website. This provides wider access to flavors that may not be carried locally.
Some benefits of online ordering include:
- Ability to purchase any Starbucks syrup flavor
- Larger size options available
- Convenience of home delivery
- Can set up recurring delivery subscription
- Frequently provides promos and discounts
When you order Starbucks syrups online from their website, the main options are:
- Single 24 oz bottle
- Pack of 2 or 4 bottles (mix and match flavors)
- Larger 33.8 oz glass bottle for select flavors
The 24 oz plastic bottles typically cost $9.95 each. The price per ounce drops when you order the multi-packs or larger sizes.
Shipping is free on online orders over $25. Single bottles under $25 ship for a flat rate of $5.95. Orders are shipped FedEx and typically arrive within 3-5 business days.
Starbucks provides plenty of details online so you can make an informed selection when choosing syrup flavors. Each syrup has a product description that lists the tasting notes and suggestions for how to use it. There are also customer reviews which can be helpful when deciding.
Once you’ve chosen your syrups, checkout is quick and easy. Payment can be made by all major credit cards. You can also link a Starbucks card for rewards. After completing your order, you’ll receive an email confirmation with tracking info.
Popular Starbucks Syrup Flavors
Starbucks offers over 30 different flavored syrups. While selection varies by location and season, these are some of the most popular and best-selling syrups you can buy:
It wouldn’t be Starbucks without their signature buttery, rich caramel syrup. This versatile flavor pairs perfectly in coffee, lattes, mochas, and more.
Vanilla is a universally-loved flavor. This smooth vanilla syrup adds sweetness to any beverage.
Pumpkin Spice Syrup
The quintessential flavor of fall. Pumpkin spice syrup has notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
Peppermint Mocha Syrup
A seasonal favorite, this minty chocolate syrup is perfect for holiday drinks.
White Chocolate Mocha Syrup
This creamy syrup combines sweet white chocolate with coffee undertones.
Cinnamon Dolce Syrup
With tastes of cinnamon and vanilla, this syrup gives a comforting flavor.
The rich, nutty flavor of toasted hazelnuts is delicious in coffee drinks.
Toffee Nut Syrup
Buttery, sweet toffee flavor pairs well with the bitterness of coffee.
Tart and tangy raspberry syrup works great in refreshers and lemonades.
Making Popular Starbucks Drinks at Home
The bottled Starbucks syrups allow you to recreate some of their most popular coffeehouse beverages from the comfort of your own kitchen. Here are recipes for making two classic Starbucks drinks using the syrups:
Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 2 cups milk
- 2 shots espresso or 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup pumpkin spice syrup
- Whipped cream
- Pinch of pumpkin pie spice
- Heat milk until steaming but not boiling.
- Brew espresso shots or coffee.
- Mix hot milk, espresso/coffee, and pumpkin spice syrup together in mug.
- Top with whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice.
- 2 shots espresso
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2-3 tablespoons caramel syrup
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Brew espresso
- Pour milk in cup, then add caramel syrup.
- Pour espresso shots on top.
- Top with whipped cream and drizzle with more caramel syrup if desired.
The options are endless when you have Starbucks syrups on hand. Feel free to get creative and come up with your own specialty drink recipes too!
Tips for Using Starbucks Syrups
- Start with small amounts of syrup and adjust to taste preference.
- Store opened syrup bottles in the refrigerator to extend shelf life.
- Reseal bottles tightly after each use.
- Heat syrup slightly to make it easier to mix into hot drinks.
- Clean nozzle after pouring to prevent drips and clogs.
- Use syrups to enhance smoothies, milkshakes, yogurt bowls, waffles, more.
- Flavor your own homemade whipped cream with syrup.
- Drizzle over ice cream for a quick dessert.
- Sweeten and add flavor to oatmeal or overnight oats.
- Stir a bit into a basic vinaigrette for a flavor boost.
With so many ways to use them creatively, the Starbucks syrups are a great item to keep stocked in your home. They make it easy to customize drinks and enhance recipes with delicious flavors inspired by your favorite coffeehouse.
How long do the Starbucks bottled syrups last?
Unopened, the bottled syrups will typically last 6-12 months past the printed “best by” date on the bottle when stored properly. Once opened, syrups will last 4-6 weeks in the refrigerator. Write the date you opened it on the bottle.
Do the Starbucks syrup bottles need to be refrigerated?
Unopened syrup bottles can be stored at room temperature. But for best quality after opening, it is recommended to refrigerate them. The cold temperature helps preserve the flavor.
What drinks can you make with Starbucks syrups?
The syrups are very versatile! Popular uses include coffee, lattes, frappuccinos, mochas, macchiatos, tea, hot chocolate, milkshakes, lemonade, and sodas.
Are the Starbucks syrups sugar free?
Most Starbucks syrup flavors contain sugar. But they do offer sugar-free syrup options, including sugar-free vanilla, caramel, cinnamon dolce, and hazelnut. Check the nutrition label for sugar content.
Can you use Starbucks syrups in other coffee machines like Keurig or Nespresso?
Yes, absolutely! The bottled syrups can be added to any brewed coffee or espresso to create custom, Starbucks-style beverages. Simply use your machine to brew coffee/espresso and then stir in desired syrups.
Starbucks bottled syrups provide an easy way to recreate their famous drinks and flavors at home. The syrups can be readily purchased at grocery stores or online from Starbucks.com. They come in a variety of popular flavors and are simple to incorporate into coffee, espresso drinks, baked goods, smoothies, and more. With just a little creativity, you can whip up Starbucks beverage clones to enjoy anytime. The syrups make a great pantry item for both coffee lovers and baking enthusiasts.